Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oh wow!! American Idol is Awesome!!!

FACT:

FALSE, American Idol is a terrible show.
I basically watch a little bit of every episode so that when I talk to my mom we have something a little upbeat to discuss. With that said, tonight's the finale and it's up to Adam and Chris for the final vote!!! Man typing that made me feel a little like Seacrest... and I kinda want to stop there...but i cant.

I would bet my life (but seriously, anyone that wants to throw down any cash) that Adam takes the crown. I say this not cause he looks a little like a fruity Clark Kent and actually has a good high voice, but he's got that gay vote on lock. Needless to say, I think this time around it is more about voting for a gay dude, or a less talented John Mayer look-a-like. Which sucks that it doesn't come down to complete talent, but hey, what can you do. I will be shocked if Chris wins, and following it will be the rise of Middle America.



I couldn't post something almost pro American Idol without a few pokes at Ryan Seacrest. What a jack ass.

1 comment:

  1. Well, guess you were wrong about the winner...but is nice of you to watch bits and pieces of the show so you have something to talk about with your mother....you're a very sweet son!

    ReplyDelete