Monday, June 8, 2009

Trailer Park Boys

FACT:

My brother turned me way on to this show called Trailer Park Boys.
Its fucking awesome. Its a Canadian show that centers around three friends that live and act nuts in a trailer park (i know, intelligent premise, but it's great.)


When I first saw it I thought that it had to be new because it appeared to have a few influences. It is filmed like a mock reality (instantly thought the office) and so much crazy shit happens that it has a Reno 911 feel to it also. Then I noticed that the girl in the trailer park is Ellen Page at like age eleven, so it was made way before those other shows.

Check it out if you like action comedies about living the Canadian dream. Selling dope, fighting over cheeseburgers and tricking the police. ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment