Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New -H-I-M- Album

FACT:

-H-I-M- has the most sentimental value to me out of any band.
My friends and I have been listening to them since early high school, which shaped and started our music sense. They gave us the idea of unbelievable imagery, a fashion sense and some good fucking tunes over the years. Now that was me trying hard to paraphrase.

I will be frank here, because I can go on and on about -H-I-M- forever. Unlike wine, -H-I-M- albums do not get better with age and time. Recent ones have been very hit and miss with tracks, and commercial America has definitely tainted the good name to an extent. Still, I lose no hope in the things I love, so I await the new album that will be out next February.


Screamworks: Love & Theory in Practice
is supposed to be their final album. I read this in a Metal Hammer interview with Ville Valo over a year ago, so lets hope that was just to get excitement stirring. This album will make Valentines Day a real treat, or a disappointing one (kind of like every year.) That is me being funny now that I am done being frank.

No comments:

Post a Comment