Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Johnny Hoskins Sighting!

FACT:

This is hilarious.
It all began with my brother telling me that he saw Paris Hilton in West Hollywood when he was picking out a Christmas tree. This fact did not excite me, but I know that it made his shopping experience that much greater.

The following day he sent me this link, so i could see him and then Paris Hilton. This, slightly aroused my intrigue so I watched it when I had some down time. Unlike my brother, or my mother (who was proud to see her son on the internet and forwarded this to Grandma, aunts, the like) did not watch it with the volume. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY WILL YOU...." What an asshole. Happy Holidays. Fucking awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Holy shit! Your brother was in the fucking way! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete