Friday, April 10, 2009

Too Young

FACT:

It is obvious I got a man crush on the band Phoenix. Their recent SNL performance was not that impressive (sound and the vocals were off,) but I have not lost any love. I was watching their videos and Too Young has to be the best worst video ever made.

I think Too Young is the best song that Phoenix will ever make. Fun facts about the track:
Played in the background of Shallow Hal when Jack Black is dancing with 3 girls he thinks are hot, but really aren't according to Jason Alexander.
They had a karaoke moment to the song in Lost In Translation.
The album United that came out in 2000 is still hot like Snoop Dogg..gotta drop it.

2 comments:

  1. dude that picture of me on facebook is really just me showing off my man-gina. Oh and i was just trying to get clean.

    ReplyDelete